Cokescam contests

W

What the hell is going on??? Your obvious “marketing scheme” hooked me. I use your product and have convinced my entire office to support me by drinking Coke Zero. I set the goal and then raised enough points needed to achieve my goal for the items I'm interested in. What do y'all do, you raise the value needed. That is [censored]ed UP!!! What a scam!!! I have purchased one item from this contest already. Now I’m trying to get movie tickets for my children. Give me the tickets at the previous point value! You want to prove your company backs your Marketing Department, honor the previous point values!!!

Contact me to continue my patronage!