Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Cleaning Services / Laundry Coit Carpet Cleaning / Coit Services Bad Customer Service
E
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Called on a Monday to schedule my appointment for the following Saturday in the 4 hr am block they give. Arranged for and PAID my daughter to come to my house and let them in, because I would be out of town that weekend. Should not be any problem my daughter is 22. They called on Friday to confirm that they would be there between 11am and 12pm. At 11:30 am on the SATURDAY(the time they were to arrive) my daughter gets a call from Edgar that says" the driver for our rout called in sick and they could to come on MONDAY instead". My daughter called me and told me that she canceled. I called EDGAR and asked why at the time they were supposed to be at my house, did they just figure out the guy called in sick?! Edgar offered no apologies and felt coming on Monday was an equitable solution to them missing my appointment. The fact that I paid my daughter or would have wasted my time on them didn't matter! This seems to be a common problem with this carpet cleaner. If someone calls in sick in the morning and no one will cover the rout, I think they should have called everyone immediately and saved people some free time they lost on someones only day off. The old mainstay of the truck broke down is getting worn out, when the real reason is they just overbooked or decided to do the larger $ jobs. With the men in the Shinny Black up-selling every little thing . its no wonder they fall so far behind and have poor customer service.

Helpful? 0 0