Coffeecup.comScam

Coffeecup.com Coffeecup software has quite a hustle going. I got an email stating that I would get a free HTML editor (which I did), then got more subsequent emails stating I would get registered version and additional emails stating free goodies like Web Site Templates etc. all one has to do is go out to "download.com" and give a "positive" review, which I did ( the software is OK, not great but OK especially when free), I've been going back and forth with them for a couple of weeks now and hearing the goodies will be available soon.

Today I sent an email asking where the free stuff and the registered ver. is, Guess what? The free stuff is only for registered users that have purchased their products! When I emailed back that I was unhappy, the reply stated that they would be happy to take me off their mailing list! Which I said YES to. Bottom line - Coffeecup HTML got their ratings through extortion and that's a fact.

• Yo
    Youguystoo Mar 09, 2016

Coffee Cup software is a SCAM!!!
    They hook you into thinking you are buying a stand alone software product but once you get it, you find that without paying for their monthly service, it is pretty worthless. I feel like such an dolt!!!