Coco PariAwful store

C

I am so livid about the level of "customer service, " or lack thereof, that I received from this store that I felt the need to warn others. I'll make this short and sweet.

I ordered a pair of Christian Louboutins to the tune of $1k from this store. They shipped them to me in Arizona. Upon arrival, I opened the box to find a pair of incredibly damaged shoes. Scuffs and scratches all over the leather body of the shoe, red missing from the soles. The shoes had clearly been worn and returned in poor condition.

I called the store immediately and spoke with the "manager, " and I use that term incredibly loosely, Briana. Let me start out by saying that this woman is one of the nastiest, most miserable people I have ever had the displeasure of speaking to. Long story short, she accused me of lying and stated that the shoes were not damaged and that I could feel free to email the store owner - before hanging up on me. I have emailed the store manager THREE TIMES with no response. This is not exactly what one might expect after spending $1k on a pair of shoes.

I have NUMEROUS friends who have had similar experiences with this wannabe high end store. Please do yourself a favour and STEER CLEAR.