Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways — Charged without my consent
I was a customer of Coast to Coast Grand Gateways and paid for their annual membership. It was about a time for this membership to end and somewhere around this time I've noticed a charge made by this company. I called them and they explained me that it is renew cost for my membership. What a hell, I didn't give my consent for it... They need to ask me before taking any money from my account.
More Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways Complaints & Reviews
- Grand Getaways - Grand Getaways is a big rip-off!
- Go Grand Getaways - Travel Club Fraud
- Go Grand Getaways - scam
- Grand Getaways Vacation Travel Club - It's a scam
- Coast To Coast / Grand Getaways - Refused to refund renewal fee
- Grand Getaways - Maintenance Fee Scam
- Coast to Coast - Extended New/Used Car Breakdown Warranty
- Grand Getaways - Scam
- Coast to Coast - Poor service
- Coast to Coast - Not a complaint