CNC TImesharesThis site is proof of cnc timeshares fraud

H

They are claimining to have been in business in ft lauderdale for 4 years with only 15 complaints when your site and cnctimesharescam.com site both prove they were in Daytona for years first until they racked up a bunch of complaints and then moved to ft lauderdale. Go to subiz.com and look at their corporate history. They are still unly licensed to telemarket out of their Daytona address. Tim Burns and Michael Stracener are going to go down for fraud.

Madore Jun 03, 2016

I received a call from CNC timeshare sales. I was passed off to Anthony Bennwho supposedly handles hawaiian timeshare properties. He gave the sales pitch and I patiently listened. As soon as I said I need to think about listing my timeshare, he became very rude. He talked over me and would not let me finish a sentence. He insisted I write down numbers of the BBB and Chamber, and when I insisted on doing my own research he got angry and condescending and belligerent. It was as though he didn't want me going online and now I see why, with all these complaints.