• Sc
    Scorpiondoll Nov 07, 2009

I use to work in the Telemarketing department of Club Par Excellence. I worked there for about 15 days and then I took off for 3 days as I had to go to US for some reason. When I came back I found out that the Telemarketing department has been closed for some days. I called Lela and asked her about my cheque. She said she would mail me. I waited for about 2 weeks, calling her every other day to find out about the cheque but she always says that I'm not responsible for it and I'll pass your message to administration department and they will help you regarding this matter. I visited there twice to meet some one from administration department but no one was ever available around that time. After some days I called them again, but the number was no longer in service and the company was no longer available there.

My email is [email protected]
    email me for any possible help you need.

• Ro
    robandchris Nov 03, 2009

I have been trying to contact Club Par Excellance by phone and the original number was discon tinued. I was given two additional phone number through 411 and these two are discontinued. My husband and I purchased a membership in April 2008 and like you have not been able to use it because it is basically useless. Iwas in the process of asking for a refund of my membership but am in shock that the company has gone out of business. In this case is there any legal recourse? I too want to be refunded but doesn't bankruptcy cover them in this case. You can contact me at [email protected]

• Dd
    DDeVore Nov 02, 2009

We also got ripped off.
    I spoke with Lela at several points in time, as I accused her of fraud, and she claimed to me that they were in the process of "moving to another location".
    I asked her where and she proceeded to tell me that that was still up in the air.
    We stopped by 3350 American drive, and the place was shut down, she claimed she forgot to put the sign up that said we're moving, and that she had to run out on family emergency.
    Over several periods in time she continually reassured me that they were in fact still in business.
    Stupid me paid my annual web access fee only to find out that I can't even log onto the website.
    I can be contacted at [email protected] we too would like to puruse legal action to get our money back, or at least see these people pay for the scam they pulled.
    Has anyone learned anything at all so far?

JohnMarch69 Oct 13, 2009

We also have a membership and just found out today that they are gone. Please contact me at [email protected]

Ana45 Oct 03, 2009

Hi, I have a membership at Club Par and I have never been able to use it either. I can be reached at [email protected] Please let me know if there's anything we can do to retrieve the money lost.

• Cm
    Cmdr Oct 01, 2009

I'm interested in how this would proceed. Contact to me can be made via [email protected]

christinablankstein Sep 03, 2009

My boyfriend and i also have a membership and just found out tonight that they went belly up. We paid $10, 000 for this memebership and have never even used it...please contact me
    Christina
    [email protected]

• Ni
    Nitro187 Aug 24, 2009

I've been scammed by this company, and am looking for guidance to sue them.

Thanks.

• Da
    daisytoronto Aug 10, 2009

I'm with you all the way. Let me know if I could be any assistance.
    You can contact me at [email protected]

Regards