Clickshop.comDon't waste your time with Clickshop

J

Don't waste your time with Clickshop. You may never see the goods although they are quick to take your money. I wasted my time e-mailing them to find out when my goods would be sent only to meet with excuses. Needless to say I never received the item I paid for. I only managed to get a refund after threatening further action via my Credit Card company.

More Clickshop.com Complaints & Reviews

• As
    AshleyBolch Aug 28, 2012

had the same experience with Clickshop.com but have had no luck yet with a refund