Cleary Building CorporationCleary building corp.

J

Our Cleary 30x64 building project has been an absolute nightmare! The entire process has been horrible. Nothing has gone right & I don't have one positive thing to say about the company or it's people. Lots of issues. Poor customer service, poor communication, poor planning, trash & nails all over, materials laying on site for months, boards warped, items blown all over, don't stay on target, don't show up, dishonest, work little hours. Building has sat so long with 1/2 of roof on that birds are tearing up the vapor barrier. I literally could write a book! The job has drug on & on. This is one of those items where you get what you pay for! There is a reason their bids come in the lowest! They dont even provide their employees with a portable toilet on site. They want the customer to do so. Cleary truly does not care about the customer or their people in the field.
We are in CO and are dealing with the Ft Morgan, CO branch. If I could start over I would and take my business else where for sure.
Buyer beware! Definitely go with a diff/better company. You will be very disappointed with Cleary.

• Cleary Building Apr 04, 2017

We are in receipt of the post by Ms. Howard. We received a phone call followed by subsequent emails regarding her concerns at our world headquarters Monday morning 4/3/2017. I was dispatched immediately to get involved in providing solutions and resolutions, and she was told she would receive a call from me by 12:00 PM MST Monday 4/3. I called Ms. Howard (Josie) Monday 4/3/2017 at approximately 11:00 AM MST where we discussed a variety of issues she has had with her overall experience with Cleary Building Corp. I expressed to her that I would investigate further and provide her email documentation for plan of action with dates for execution later that same afternoon. I sent the first email to her Monday 4/3/2017 @ 1:41 PM MST laying out the corrective action plan for each of the issues we had spoken about. I sent her a second email Monday 4/3/2017 @ 4:34 PM MST giving her an update on loose ends and tightened down dates from the first email sent earlier. I received an email from her a short time later Monday afternoon 4/3/2017 expressing her gratitude, which is why frankly I am quite surprised with this and other postings. I received a new email this morning (Tuesday 4/4/2017) with a new list of concerns, and have been corresponding with her throughout the day today addressing those as well. We have a set plan of action clearly communicated to her to resolve the issues at hand. Our focus remains on addressing the list of issues, and providing Ms. Howard the building she deserves. As I have expressed to her numerous times over the past 24 hours, I stand ready and available to assist her with any further issues or concerns.

Ron Kempkers,