CITYBANK NAPOOR SERVICE PROVIDERS

A

Dear sir,
I applied for city bank NRO account on 18th Oct. 2007. I have been told that within 3-4 dayz I will get all account releated documents. I handover cheque Rs.250000 to Mr. Rohan S. Bandiwadekar of Citybank NA. he is relation manager. Onece I handover cheque, nobody is comunicating with me from CityBank. Even i sent 4-5 mails to Mr. Rohan S. Bandiwadekar. about to knw my account no. But still I am waiting for reply.

I never accept such disgusting work from such big bank like Citybank. I want proper action against such peoples who are failed to keep follow up with their customers.

Abhinay Parab