Circle K StoresStore clerk was very rude

I come to this store Monday -Friday at 5:30 am everyday to get my morning coffee, snacks, and gas.. On 08/19/2019 at 5:50am got coffee but there was no sugar to go in the coffee so when I got to the register I ask the clerk where is the sugar he said they were out. So I said that maybe they could let customers know before they pour the coffee.. Than he said in a rude matter.. That I don't have to shop at that store and I can go somewhere else and shop.. that I had that option to not come there..

Li
Aug 19, 2019

Comments

Aug 23, 2019

Lindam

While you are right that the employee went to far on saying you can go shop somewhere else, this sounds like a simple case of frustration and I'm sure there's a number of times that employee or another employee posted a sign that said no sugar and customers just don't pay attention to the sign. I lost count of how many times I heard that excuse especially with not being able to sell polar pop because of the CO2 being out and last Sunday was another time so I went ahead and put a bag on all of them because I knew people wasn't going to pay attention to the sign and make up excuses. It's not an attack on you personally but eventually when a cashier has to deal with the same stoupidity every day eventually they're going to crack. The job isn't hard what makes it hard is customers who makes it hard.