Cinnabonfired for untruthful reasoning

D Jul 13, 2019

July 13, 2019
My name is Delorine Brown. I was fired today by Jacob Bear [protected]) for reasons that did not add up. He said I was late 6 times in the past month, but he didn't show me any proof. I can admit that I have been late a couple of times. He also said that an employee told him that we weren't getting along. I do not recall having any problems with any of my coworkers. When I asked him who I've had a problem with or what the problem was concerning, he claimed he couldn't tell me any information on that subject. His exact words were "I don't want to throw anyone under the bus." If he was actually professional about it, he would have gotten both sides of the story for the "so-called" problem between two employees. I'm not bothered about being fired at all. I don't want my job back, but I hate when i am lied on or when someone tells me a lie. As the manager, he should have been straight forward and told me what the problem really was. Yesterday, I was scheduled to come in at 4 pm, but i covered half of Jacob's shift, so I came in at 2 pm. It was brought to my attention that someone was going to tell me not to come to work because "they wanted their friend to come into work because they missed them." So basically, I was going to be stripped of my right to work just because someone was being missed by a friend.