Chuck E Cheese — capacity
While attending my younger brother's birthday party I became very concerned with the limited space and body capacity in the facility. There was at least six different birthday party's' going on all at the same time with maybe two feet in space between the tables. It was very crowded with the mass amount of children along with all the adults. The staff seemed to serve all party's there food at the same time decreasing the space between each group. The whole while there are booths surrounding the birthday party area creating an even more closed off space. The birthday party area was not the only place crowed, the game area was swarming with kids. There was not a place to walk with out almost tripping over running children and their parents.
My main concern is if the staff at this location is following fire safety codes. It was over crowed with little room for personal space I can't help to think what would happen if everyone needed to get out in a safe and timely manner!
More Chuck E Cheese Complaints & Reviews
- Chuck E Cheese - a not so happy happy birthday
- Chuck E. Cheese - terrible service
- Chuck E Cheese - rude employees / customer service
- Chuck E Cheese - horrible service
- Chuck E Cheese's - health hazard
- Chuck E. Cheese's / CEC Entertainment - danger and expensive prices
- Chuck E. Cheese's / CEC Entertainment - birthday party
- Chuck E. Cheese's / CEC Entertainment - manager racist/profiling comments
- Chuck E. Cheese's / CEC Entertainment - obnoxious place
- Chuck E Cheese - poor customer service