Cheapcigarettes4all.comTook my money and never recieved my purchase

K Review updated:

I bought cigarettes from this company. They took my money from my bank but never sent the cigarettes I bought. I emailed them many times and even called the phone number that was given to no avail. Their phone has an answering machine. I did get 2 emails from them saying they would check it out, but all I asked for is my money refunded. It has been 5 months and no contact or no money. I just want a refund of my money. I hope you can help.

More Cheapcigarettes4all.com Complaints & Reviews

Tom.P Aug 23, 2010

We also ordered cigarettes from cheapcigarettes 4all. They also took the money from the bank within a couple of days, but 5 weeks later we are still waiting. Now, we can't even get onto their website.
    They are con merchents. Can anything be done!

Tom.P Aug 23, 2010

We ordered cigarettes from cheapcigarettes 4all on 28/07/2010. They took the money from the bank within a couple of days, but 5 weeks later we are still waiting. Now, we can't even get onto their website.
    They are con merchents. Can anything be done!

• Su
    SUE PERRY Sep 01, 2010

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME I ORDERED WAS ON AUG, 4 2010 AND I STILL HAVENT GOT MY IGRETTES EITHER.
    FROM CHEAPCIGRETTES4ALL.COM WE NEED HELP ON THIS MATER. SOMEONE ANYONE THAT CAN HELP?

Tom.P Sep 02, 2010

It would seem that nothing can be done. Our bank has said that they will investigate the matter, but I am not holding my breath.

The website did disappear for a short time, but it is back again.

Lets hope no-one else gets conned!

Tor G Sep 28, 2010

Same I complaint as the others. I have ordered from Ukraine before BUT A DIFFERENT COMPANY:
    with fantastic results. DO NOT PURCHASE from cheapcigarettes for all. They are a scham;
    I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau to activate a law suit against this kind of mail
    order and on-line scham.
    I am sure there are other companies out there conducting on-line and mail-order fraud.
    It is a felony in this state and I am sure many others.
    Doing nothing about it IS FOR LOSERS - Get your money back today!
    Also contact your CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO OPEN A DISPUTE - they should be on YOUR SIDE!

Contact the Better Business Bureau in your area now and demand they get your money back!
    Its not enough for them to say
    "smoking is bad for you and I am doing you a favor" - thats [censor]!
    They are THIEFS and in some countries that means we chop off all the fingas!!!

• El
    Elturo Oct 03, 2010

Hi Everyone,

I am Elturo from the netherlands. I also placed a order and nefer get my cigrattes. I read here the messages and wondering that everybody says the same 'I dont get my money back'. I'am studing right and i know my rights. I paid with my creditcard. Al my shoppings on the internet are secure for 1 year. So i called my creditcard company and start a cash back. So after a week my money was back on my creditcard. I never will again order cigarettes from the Internet. And also stupid that i before my orde take a look on the Internet.

Tor G Oct 08, 2010

I NEVER realized that cigarettes COULD KILL the dealer who is PRETENDING to sell them
    That CANCER really packs a woll-up.
    Those things (or lack of things: in this case) could kill ya!

Hey, I figure the more we post; the more people will be warned
    when they use their search engines to find these kind
    of sites. COMPLAINTS in the headlines is a good deterant not
    to send out yer information to PHISHING schams such as these.

IF I EVER FIND THIS LOSER I AM GOING SHOW HIM A DIFFERENT
    USE FOR CIGARETTES: HE"LL BE NEEDING A DIFFERENT SORT OF
    PLASTIC SURGERY: YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

JOHN BIHARY Feb 20, 2011

I HAVE THE SAME COMPLAINT AS ALL OF THE ABOVE. I HAVE ORDERED FROM THEM THREE TIMES AND ONLY GOT ONE ORDER. ONE ORDER IS ALMOST THREE MONTHS OLD AND HAVE NOT RECIEVED IT. THEIR ARE NO RESPONSES TO MY EMAILS AND THEIR PHONE IS A NONE WORKING NUMBER. IN THE MEAN TIME I ORDERED FROM ANOTHER COMPANY IN THE UKRAINE AND JUST GOT IT, AND IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS. THAT WAS FROM CIGARETTEWORLD. JOHN B. ATHENS, AL. USA

JOHN BIHARY Feb 20, 2011

I ORDERED 3 CARTOONS OF CIGARETTES FROM THEM THREE TIMES AND ONLY GOT ONE ORDER. ONE ORDER IS ALMOST THREE MONTHS OLD AND HAVE NOT RECIEVED IT. THEIR ARE NO RESPONSES TO MY EMAILS AND THEIR PHONE IS A NONE WORKING NUMBER. IN THE MEAN TIME, I ORDERED FROM ANOTHER COMPANY IN THE UKRAINE AND JUST GOT IT, AND IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS. THAT WAS FROM CIGARETTEWORLD. JOHN B. ATHENS, AL. USA

• Je
    jefarr Jul 29, 2013

This is where I get it and I've never been scammed by this site

• Ro
    Robert V Jenks Oct 29, 2018

Le t me join the list of people that have been scammed by the website cigarettes4all.com. I too ordered 4 cartons of cigarettes that never came. I've contacted them many times and they keep promising me a refund which they never intended to send. Please never, never, never order from this company.

• Ly
    Lynn Trinkle Nov 30, 2018

@Robert V Jenks I believe I sent you a message, and because your order is current I've asked you to contact me. I'm afraid 2013 and 2010 it's probably too late to get a refund.

• Ly
    Lynn Trinkle Nov 30, 2018

Has anyone found a reliable internet source for purchasing cigarettes?

• Ga
    Garnik Hakobyan Aug 06, 2020

Order number 812491
    Big scam don’t lose your money!!!