CEFCOcharged 3 times the cost of 1 fillup

N

I traveled form my home in belton, tx to leauge city, tx. While I was there I used my card 4 times. On the way home I stopped and filled my car in preparation for the hurrican. When I got home I checked my card balance... I was charge twice for one purchase and 3 times on another. What is wrong with this picture. Now I have nothing on my card and can't talk to a rep. This is a joke right?

• Ta
    tammiee25 Aug 14, 2018

I was checking my items out and resquest for cash back! I was charged TWICE & wasn't able to get my 5.00 resquest in cash back from the cashier she called the manager and didn't even offer to give me any time of service 😐 i just check my statement the 1st charge is back on my card but i still lost my money in result of it.

Comments

• Br
    Bryttnee Aug 15, 2018

Cefco Gas pump said $2.60 I was charged $2.72 per gallon after adding it up for myself. I told attendant and all she had to say was it should be $2.68. I'm not happy with how this was handled in Kemp, Tx! Always check your pumps and add up how much your getting it may not seem like much but that's my money and gas I'm losing!

• Sh
    Shirley mcdonald Jun 26, 2019

The employees are playing around in the store ... one stated that a customer was caught stealing blacks out the store while goin live on Facebook and sitting around talking very loud cursing and very unprofessional I will not be returning back to that store to the problem is resolved

Comments

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices