Menu
CEDA
customer service contacts

CEDA
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

9 complaints
0 resolved 9 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of CEDA. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

CEDA headquarters

208 S. Lasalle, Suite 1900
Illinois, Chicago 60604

CEDA phone number

CEDA website

What category is CEDA related to?

CEDA is related to the Business Services category.

What are the social media accounts of CEDA?

What is CEDA's Facebook?
Connect with CEDA via Facebook at CEDA

Overview of CEDA complaint handling

9 CEDA reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 18, 2011. The latest review Bill not being paid was posted on Jun 27, 2022. CEDA has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 9 reviews. CEDA has resolved 0 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with CEDA?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CEDA Customer Service. Initial CEDA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CEDA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CEDA. Discuss the issues you have had with CEDA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest CEDA’s complaints

A
11:44 am EDT

CEDA - Bill not being paid

I applied four CEDA that at the beginning of February 2022 they send me a message that they could not read the name on my check stubs I resubmitted everything they asked for April I checked again no updates I sent them several messages no response I called in there over 8 times every Monday to the cedar highland and got the same response or we're working on...

J
6:02 pm EDT

CEDA - Application Decision Delayed

I submitted my completed application for utility bill assistance over a month ago. I have called them 4 times since then and after waiting on hold for 40 minutes every time, I am told that it hasn't been processed yet and to call back next week. In the meantime, the gas company has presented me with a $1000 bill that is due July 1st. Please help. My application # is 7050755

S
5:47 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

CEDA - Peoples Gas Assitance

I have applied for Assitance for gas in October if 2021 and was denied due to an error in peoples gas end. My application number is 6778647. The bill showed I was not responsible for cooking gas and heat which in fact I am. I told ceda this they had me call peoples gas. Peoples gas came out and saw I am in fact responsible for all gas in the unit. I had to...