CCI Hotel Reservationscci hotel reservations

S Apr 17, 2019

CCI Hotel Reservations is a scam! 1.800.468.3578 took my reservation for a Comfort Inn in Chambersburg, PA. When I arrived I was directed to a Super 8 Hotel. The hotel itself was dingy and in poor repair. The room was filthy with a filthy toilet and lights not working. I complained and the hotel canceled my reservation. Then I was able to stay at the close by Comfort Inn. Now I am unable to receive a refund! I cannot be connected to an agent. This is a scam!

• Bc
    BcH01 Feb 18, 2021

A total rip off. Your receipt from the hotel and what they charge your card is totally different. 180 dollar hotel was 277.
    When I called the number on the web I thought it was the hotel. CCI is a rip off.

Charlotte2020 Jan 25, 2021

I was ripped off by CCI also. I went to the hotel and they charged my card and then CCI charged me 144.42 more. It was almost impossible to get them on the phone. The people on the phone were horrible. They pretended like they didn’t understand our concerns for being ripped off. NEVER use this. Marriott and Wyndham need to know these people are crooks stealing people money!!!

• Al
    Albert Galpin Dec 23, 2020

Has anyone manage to get a refund on the difference? My credit card washed their hands of this.

• Lo
    Lori Butts Sep 25, 2020

We had a level 3 evacuation order due to the OR wildfires. While I was getting the kids in the car my husband called and booked 2 rooms at the Holiday Inn for 3 nights. When I got he conformation text it was for the worst Best Western I’ve ever stayed in and we were charged $967.60. The rooms were gross and the customer service was worse. I called to have them fix the problem and get is to a nice hotel with no luck. We stayed 1 night only then went to Comfort Suites and that hotel was wonderful. I know cci crooks and we will never get our money back. Oh 4 days after we left I got a charge of $67.47 on my cc. I was told it was a pet fee. We did not bring any pets with us. Why won’t the government shut these people down? I guess Karma will have to get them

• Ar
    arneee Sep 18, 2020

Good Afternoon
    I have an event plan and made reservation for a couple individuals who suppose to be staying at Whydam Rockville center New York. Because of the Covid 19 the Hotel where the event was taking place close, also all individuals that was reserved with CCI Hotel.com has to cancel $1300 in reservations. CCI Hotel refuses to give us a refund stating that the reservation is not qualified for a refund. My credit card company file a complaint in an effort to retrieve the funds back, they told them the reservation is not qualify for refund. I continue to call now they are telling me that because my credit card company file a complaint I am not I cannot get back a refund. These people needs to be put out of business immediately. What they are doing is high way robbery and the hotel needs to be accountable as well.

MarkTaylor Sep 17, 2020

We booked a room at Defiance House Lodge, Bullfrog Bay, Lake Powell for a family reunion. The money for the room was withdrawn 3 days after the reservation, we Still hadnt recieved a reservation number. Thats when I called again. They said that we were booked and would resend the number. (Should have smelled a rat) We showed up for our fun weekend, of course there was no reservation, and the Lodge was full. I've never experienced this brazen of deceptive fraud. Of course I cant seem to get thru to CCI by phone. I'll see what my bank can do.

• Pl
    Plaubach Apr 24, 2020

BEWARE CCI, BEWARE GetARoom.com…Fraud Phone site…They Steal Your Money…BEWARE!!! On my credit card I had a charge for $1955.28 listed as CCI*Hotel Res. It took several calls to their [protected] number to get a person (you must act like you want to make a new reservation). Also be sure you have your R# for the reservation or they refuse to talk to you. CCI sent me a copy of their receipt. It was a charge for the same hotel on the same dates that “I paid in person” on checkout directly to the hotel! Plus they added a $553.73 charge for what they call a service fee? I never pay before a stay, only at checkout and certainly would not agree to pay a $553.73 fee. When I told CCI this was a duplicate charge and I needed a refund, CCI gave me ticket #3605520 and promised to get back to me in 7 days. I called the hotel to verify; they did not have a duplicate reservation and “did not” receive a payment from CCI. In the last 2 months I have called many times and get the same 7 day promise. I have sent detailed emails, both receipts (the hotel’s and theirs) and copy of credit card statements. They STOLE money from my credit card and did nothing! They refuse to let me talk to the proper department. This company is STEALING money! I have found numerous reviews about them, WARNING people. BEWARE, they may steal your money also and you cannot get them to give your money back!

• Bi
    BigKen Apr 22, 2020

I had book a room for my daughter. When she get there the hotel required a 50.00. Deposit I had never check in hotel where I had to pay deposit so I new they trust this company to paid .So my daughter decided not to stay I call these people number and never
    got through to anyone. Plus a advertise room for 59.00 went up 83.00. So Im out 83.00 .You know what we going through now I can't afford to give money away. Y'all got me but God will deal you .

• Pe
    Peter Akin Mar 03, 2020

I have also been SCAMMED by CCI Hotel or its agent. I got my credit card statement a few days ago only to find an entry of $267.34 from CC1 Hotel in Texas debited February 15, 2020. I live in Lagos Nigeria and has never been in Texas. What are the US authorities doing about these men and women of the underworld? Calls to the number provided [protected] is not getting through.

Ron Aye Feb 09, 2020

Same company, same experience. Stayed at Baymont by Wyndham in Springfield, MO. I thought the price was high once I got to the hotel and saw the condition it was in. I asked for a receipt at checkout. I would have paid $58.92, but was charged $89.41. Therefore, $30.49 for charges and service fees. Typically I would have been wise to the doctored site, but I was using a Kindle Fire to book, and disregarded my intuition. Since it is Sunday, I need to wait until 7:00am Monday to dispute the cost with my card company. I will also likely ask for a new card since CCI has probably sold it online.

• Ga
    Gary Vanderplaats Jan 19, 2020

This is a horrible company, don't ever use them for anything. I booked a reservation on line for a hotel in Tallahassee, Florida on October 30, 2019 at 17:52 in the afternoon for three nights. After receiving the confirmation on my phone I saw that there were service charges on the bill that did not look right. I called and asked the agent to explain the charges to me and he said he could not at which point I told him verbally to cancel the reservation. When I arrived at another hotel that evening on the morning of the 31st at 03:00 AM I went on line to find that they had not cancelled the reservation. I then cancelled it on line, now three hours past the 48 hour deadline and called the reservation desk to explain to them what had happened. The reservation clerk said, "No problem, you called in time and you will not be charged". When I received the statement from Capital One they had indeed cancelled the reservation but still charged me for $198.00, called a one night cancellation fee, what the heck. Capital One, even after submitting not one, but two dispute letters were unable to help. I paid the bill, minus the interest charges form Capital One and will not only not ever use CCI* Reservations again but also doubt if I will use Capital One going forward as well. Capital One is supposed to protect their customers from fraud and this clearly was not done.

Christian Sander Jan 09, 2020

I'm so infuriated with this scam that I'm gonna go ahead and Dox the guy that runs it.
    This is his house. Send him your bills.

Comments

• Sp
    Spercival Oct 31, 2019

This booking agency is a complete rip off! My daughter made the reservation while I was driving and a room per night was 209.00, we stayed 2 nights. The total bill ended up being 581.88! That is 163.00 worth of taxes and fees! What a joke! If I had called the hotel myself the room rate per night would have been 169.00 for a total of 338.00 plus taxes. I cannot believe this place is still in business, by the other reviews about this site I see I'm not alone! Do not EVER book with this company!

• Up
    UpsetbyripoffofCC Oct 15, 2019

My husband reserved rooms in Winston Salem, NC for the Hampton Inn and Suites. He did not realize that he was paying up front he thought it was just a reservation. They charged $687.00 For 4 nights. Well, we finally went and stayed there. The actual charges were only $476.00. After calling the hotel and checking with CC Hotel Reservations, I found out that the difference would not be refunded to us! What a rip off!!
    Please beware of this company. Never pay in advance, especially to them!

• Ri
    Richard Seymour Sep 22, 2019

Called to book hotel reservation for Friday Sept 6 (Night of a pending hurricane)
    Called again approximately 5 hours later to cancel reservation. Cancellation was accepted.
    Today (September 16) received bill for $407.93

Robert Diaz Sep 18, 2019

How CCI*Reservations is allowed to stay in business, I'll never know. The phone number I used to talk to a customer service agent was: [protected].

What happened in my particular case was that off of the Google listing of applicable websites, I clicked on the Best Western Meridian website, the address of the hotel being in Meridian, Idaho (a few miles west of Boise).

On the first page of the website, I noticed that it didn't look like Best Western's usual website, but rather, a reservations site that handled the booking, itself.

At that instant, my internal alarm bells didn't start ringing since I LOOKED AND MADE SURE that the webpage definitely indicated the hotel's address as being in Meridian, Idaho.

So, I clicked on the dates for my check-in and check-out, and as would be expected, I landed on another webpage wherein I was prompted to continue doing the data entry in terms of the type of room I wanted, as well as my credit card information.

After the website accepted all my information, it sent me back a confirmation. But Holy Toledo, I was SHOCKED to read on that confirmation's webpage that the Best Western Meridian Hotel's physical address for my reservation was in Lloydminster, which is in Alberta, Canada.

WHAT.
    THE.
    HELL ?!!!

I've never in my entire life been in Canada, nor do I plan to visit Canada at any time in the foreseeable future. Eh?

And to top it off, the "window" for cancellation had already passed. That's right, you heard me right. Although I had just finished paying for the room not five minutes before, CCI*Reservations, in its infinite ignorance, had already considered it too late to allow me to cancel my reservation and issue me the appropriate full refund.

Any reputable hotel accommodations company in the world would give a customer at least a 24-hour grace period for canceling a booking.

But, you see, that's just it: CCI*Reservations is NOT a reputable company. It is a firm off ill repute.

When I spoke to the customer service agent and told her that it was not my fault that the website unknowingly switched me over to another Best Western Meridian Hotel's website [i.e., from Boise, Idaho, over to Alberta, CA] without me instructing it to, she said that (and with an accent that I had trouble understanding, thus my requesting that she repeat herself several times during the actual phone conversation) it was too late to cancel without my incurring an unavoidable penalty.

She said that she could go ahead and cancel my reservation, yes, indeed, but that I would still be charged a ONE-NIGHT FEE!

She said there was nothing else she could do, even though I continually repeated to her that it was the website's fault that this gross error occurred -- NOT mine. Needless to say, it was like talking to a wall.

It is my belief that this "switch up" occurred purposefully, just so that CCI*Reservations could get a one-night's hotel room fee in their pockets without doing anything whatsoever to earn it.

Oh, and adding insult to injury, they charged me an additional $14 "processing" fee at the exact same time that the erroneous reservation went in, something that most other hotel reservations websites DON'T do.

Our government should get in there and shut CCI*Reservations' website down PERMANENTLY. I mean, what are we paying taxes for? So we can continue to have an egomaniacal dullard sit in the Oval Office and not get any consumer protection when we really need it?

CCI*Reservations: A scam company if ever I saw one.

Robert Diaz Sep 18, 2019

@Robert Diaz The customer service phone number for CCI*Reservations was censured by the Complaint Board's software.
    It shouldn't have been.
    CCI*Reservations needs to be held accountable.
    Their customer service number is: 1.855.956.2201.

• Ke
    Kenneth Bingham Nov 01, 2019

@Robert Diaz I stayed at Springhill Suites by Marriott.
    Paid them $120.00.
    Three days later my credit card was charged $471.00 by CCI.

Marlene Stidham Oct 15, 2020

@Robert Diaz Thanks. just spoke with Rose at the 1.855.956.2201 and got the flowery version of their policy. Gonna share this info so perhaps if we flood the call center some good will come of it.

• Bo
    Bobbie Stevens Aug 31, 2019

We booked one night at a hotel in Cleveland, Ohio for the sole purpose of going to the Cleveland Clinic. The appointment was changed to a different date and they refused to refund our money. We are out $345.00. American Express was not able to resolve this for us either. Disgusted!!!

James Nabours Aug 23, 2019

I was charged $455.00 for a three night stay that only cost me $293.00 if I'd booked direct. Total scum company

• Up
    UpsetbyripoffofCC Oct 15, 2019

@James Nabours The same thing happened to me. $687 for a $476 stay!

• Ri
    RitaV Jun 24, 2019

I was directed to CCI by the organization holding a conference I planned to attend and made my hotel reservations through them. What I was not aware of was the huge service fee that was charged (greater than a one-night stay at the hotel). When I asked for an itemized bill from the hotel, I discovered that I had been charged nearly $250 above and beyond the cost of the 4-night stay. The hotel charged $169.00 a night. I would stay away from CCI! RBV

• Ga
    Gary Hooper Jan 11, 2021

@RitaV I booked a hotel reservation directly on the hotel web-site and was shocked to learn, upon check-in, that it was through Expedia, which I have never used. Without my knowledge, CCI (or getaroom.com) charged a BOOKING FEE of $1, 253.58. I filed a dispute with AMEX, who claims many hotel sites use getaroom.com to handle bookings, but according to the Salamander resort, they do not know how I got sent to a third party for booking while on their web-site. The hotel contacted Expedia and learned CCi is an affiliate company handling bookings. AMEX provided a phone number for me to contact at CCI and after going through the appropriate prompts, the call disconnected...on several attempts. Not only is the reservation charge outrageous (they provided NO service), but the fact this company seems to continue getting away with this activity appears to be fraudulent and is documented all over the internet without stopping.