Casey’s General Storescook

Fi Aug 13, 2019 Review updated:

I called in for a pizza, they told me it would be about 15 mins! Plenty of time for me to drive the ten mins or so in there. I get there and the cook has a white T-shirt on and it was pulled up half way up her back with her red thong showing, black pants around her mid thigh. I caught her name tag and it said Barbra. She's is just starting to build a sand which for another customer! I go to pay and I'm standing there when one of the ladies ask what I needed! I told her I need to pay for a pizza that I ordered and I told her my name and she ask and it hasn't even been started cooking here it's been twenty mins now! I asked the young girl who was going to ring me up, if it had even been started cooking and she said no. Barbra was visiting with the sand which guy! I told her I wasn't going to wait another 15 20
mins for the pizza and walked out! Poor service and very unacceptable attire wear for people to be coming in and seeing ladies garments! What if there would have been children! Very disappointed in the store here!

Comments

•   Aug 13, 2019

Why does her manner of dress matter? If she was dressed too sexy for you then you need to go elsewhere. Fifteen minutes is an estimate for making the pizza. Other orders were before yours so you have to wait.

Every sentence doesn’t have to end with an exclamation point.

•   Aug 14, 2019

Wow, prude!

Her attire only should be questioned if she catches on fire.