Carquest Auto Partscustomer service

R Jul 09, 2019 Review updated:

I went to but few parts for cars business . As a enter, I walk other way to the front counter when I encounter 5 peoples . 2 of them in the phone . Nd three talking between each other . As a stood there waiting. No one seems to care about my needs . As waiting . A women yell from across the counter about 7' feet's from me to my left . She yells to me, @ WHAT YOU NEED !!! I really felt bad and very unwelcome . Like a pice a shtt . So I proceed to say . Good afternoon, welcome here, how can I help you !!! . Repeating what they should say to me . In the first place. As saying this, the women's look to me very annoying and undeceive and unfavorable and very discriminatory. I guess because I
Portrait a Spanish look. They start to raise there voices and so I didn't want to deal with them because there were to be rude and disrespectful
I ask her for her name she say she as maggy the manager . The person next to her roll her eyes on me too . While I was leaving they were making me feel bad .
I believe that things like this should not occurs in place of business like this one and good customer service should habite a place of business . A great busniness like this .
All I want to This people call a manager to apologize to me and the person next to her. Otherwise peoples like this should not work in places likes this . I will never will set a foot a business who doesn't respect peoples and welcome there customer . You guys should have better peoples a leaders

customer service

• Updated by Roger1000 · Jul 09, 2019

I meant to say I went to buy a few parts for cars

• To
    tom3341 Sep 28, 2019

live in north east montana malta carquest closed 430 pm on a Saturday what a [censored] hole . so I call Glasgow mt carquest and there closed to 430pm Saturday after noon . why don't you find people that want to work . and make u money . not welfare case . u might as well close the dam doors to both store.

Jaeljaeljael Sep 19, 2020

This store is very unprofessional, the manager told me she was goin to have my part in by Saturday, Which was a week exactly because they gave me the wrong part in the first place. I went in today to pick up like the manager told me to do only to find that they never ordered the part, then one of the coworkers calls her manager and she claims she knows nothing about my part when she’s the one that helped me, this is pathetic especially her being a manager I will never do business here again & to top it all of I paid 141$ with some change and they only returned me 136$ because they claim idonated 5$ which is something I would NEVER do . I will be back Monday to get my 5$ idont care that they’re only miserable 5$ I’m more upset that they made me wait a whole week for nothing . If I can get cooperate number that would be awesome my name is Jael my # is [protected]. Invoice number 619699