carpet emporium, cozumel, mexicofraud

A

I purchased a designer rug from Carpet Emporium, a company recommended in Carnival Cruise Lines, passenger info while in port in Cozumel, while on a cruise returning to Tampa l/27/08. Company failed to send carpet, charged my Discover Card immediately. Promised a refund, when that went nowhere, I agreed to take delivery. Carpet Emporium said it would be shipped via DHL; DHL to date has not shipped said rug; Carpet Emporium has not returned my phone messages, nor answered the one remaining email address remaining (all other email addresses no longer exists. I plan to file a fraud charge with the police at the point of agreed upon destination in NJ zip code 08210 and re-file complaint with Discover.

• Th
    Thomas Rack Dec 03, 2008

something similar happend to us. We bought a carpet from them and agreed free delivery to Germany. When the carpet arrived DHL want additional cost of 2000.-€.
    We don't accept and the carpet was send back.
    This was in May 2008. Since that time we have no reponse to our mails letters and telephonecalls.