Carolyn Handy (crlynhn961)A maltese puppy for 950

S

I went to buy a Maltese puppy from the breeder mentioned above and Carolyn Handy lives in Ringgold, Va 24586. She gave us the CKC certificate. After 2 months I did a DNA for my puppy and the report shows that he is not pure Maltese. He is Maltese/Chihuahua mix. I will attach the certificate for you so you know I am serious and please be sure to avoid buying puppies from her. I tried to attach the DNA report but I couldn't do it. I am writing just to make her stop cheating people. I hope the information I provided is helpful. Need any further information or the DNA report please do not hesitate to contact me and I will answer all your concerns.

A maltese puppy for 950

More Carolyn Handy (crlynhn961) Complaints & Reviews

• Re
    ReRe2u2t Dec 01, 2020

She was also eat up with fleas and worms.

• Re
    ReRe2u2t Dec 01, 2020

I bought a Maltese from her in June and it has a severe over bite. I don't believe she is a purebred either...have not had a DNA done yet. She told me she would not get over 4 lbs but she is 6 lbs already and only 6 mos old. This woman is a crook and should be held accountable for selling these Chihuahuas and Maltese puppies.

SandyKatie Nov 03, 2017

We also bought two maltese puppies from her. They were eat up with fleas, had ear mites, and hook and whip worms. I wish we had know this before we bought from her.