Carole MartinNo merchandise sent for funds that were received by them

T

I submitted an order for some Carole Martin bras on September 18, 2008, enclosed a check in the amount of $33.89, which posted at my bank on October 9, 2008. After trying to confirm product shipment, which should have been received by now, I did a Google search and found all the complaints against Carole Martin for the same reason (orders that were paid for but remain unfulfilled and no way to contact vendor directly.) Looks like this person/business realy made their rounds and am happy to participate in the rectification of an entity performaing bad business ethics and scamming honest people.

Irma Oct 18, 2008

on August 29, 2008, I submitted a check to 'Carole Martin' in amount of $26.96 for 4 Bras & have not received my bras yet. Today is Saturday, October 18, 2008 & I have just called the toll free number at my bank & find that my check to 'Carole Martin' cleared the bank on September 25, 2008...Have we all been "rooked" or what? I am furious; please tell me what steps to take next...I either want my money back or I want my bras which I ordered...What do I do?

Irma Oct 18, 2008

I sent a check in amount of $26.96 to Carole Martin (for 4 Bras) & never received the bras...I have just called my Bank & am told that my check to Carole Martin posted on September 29, 2008.

Now, I am out my money & still don't have the merchandise (bras) I ordered.

What do I do?

I either want my bras or my $26.96 back.

Irma Funderburk
    E-mail: [protected]@windstream.net

• Do
    Dorothy Sobolewski Oct 27, 2008

Place an order for 2 bra's on August 14, 2008 in the amount of $13.93. Check cashed and no merchandise. I object to this kind of nonsense. Merchandise or money should be sent back at once.

• Pa
    Pat Eastman Nov 01, 2008

My mother ordered two bras on Sept. 25th. Her check was cashed on Oct. 3rd. As of Nov. 1st, no bras have been received. I see many complaints online with this person/company. What a shame we order on good faith but are cheated by a greedy, unconscionable person.

• Nw
    N. Webb Angieri Nov 05, 2008

Responding to a Carole Martin newspaper ad, I ordered 4 sets of bras for self and two daughters by mail on 9/19/08, and sent payment to P.O. Box 100 in Rouses Point, New York, 12979.
    I paid $52.92 by a personal check which was processed on 10/9.
    No product has been received.
    The website listed in the ad appears to be non-existent.
    I am going to contact the Post Office in Rouses Point, NY for info. on their Post Office box holder, and the US Postal Service as well, as this business may be guilty of mail fraud.
    Others should also take some action and post their experience.

• De
    Debra Shaughnessy Nov 06, 2008

I order 2 bras on Sept.15 2008 and my check was cashed on Oct.3 2008.i still have not got my bras. what do we do.

Jan Rumeau Nov 07, 2008

I ordered 2 bras from Carole Martin by mail with a check on 9/16/08. Haven't received merchandise. Please send out immediately.

• Ly

• Co
    CORA ERVES Nov 07, 2008

I ALSO ORDERED BRAS FROM CAROLE MARTIN BY
    MAIL IN SEPTEMBER FIRST. THE CHECK CLEARED
    MY BANK AND NO MERCHANDISE JUST YET.

• Pa
    Patricia Elston Nov 09, 2008

I sent a check 09-17-08 for $13.94 for two bra's, but never received them. I did get a copy of my cancilled check. It sounds
    like a scam!!.

• Ka
    Karen H. Nov 10, 2008

I too ordered bras from Carole Martin- Sept. 30. I have yet to see if the check has been cashed but I haven't received anything yet. I intend to contact the Better Business Bureau (of Upstate New York). I looked at their web site and they say that Carole Martin is Unsatisfactory due to the number of unanswered complaints . Wish I had read that before I ordered!! Anyway, I am going to add to their complaint list.

• Mw
    mwright Nov 11, 2008

i also orderd 2 bras 10-03-08 and have not recevied want money or merchandise m wright

• Qu
    queen bee Nov 11, 2008

Got caught up in the carolemartin, scam!! Money taken, and no products!!! This sucks!!

• Da
    Darlene Nov 11, 2008

I am glad that I wanted to find out more about this Carole Martin, and her Bras. I thought that it was too good to be true. I went and tried to look up the website myself and this is what I found instead and from what I have read it is a good thing that I found out before I sent the money for something that I wouldn't receive. So I want to thank who ever started this page, and I hope that something can be done to stop people like her from taking money from people who work hard to earn their money.

• Me
    Melton S Woodson Sr Nov 15, 2008

Nov 15th

Hello, I have sent a check back on Oct 8th and have not received my order..What has happen to my order it shouldn't take that long to ship out my order???
    If you didn't have item in stock why not write me and tell me my order is on back order...My check is still at your office and I'm still without my items...Can you get back with as soon possible...Do your have a toll free number so I can call and talk to someone? I order
    3 different bras: 0218-00 white
    0218-01 black
    0218-02 beige
    size: 44 Total $ 33.89

Thanks,
    Mr. Woodson

C. Hrabik Nov 16, 2008

I ordered 2 bras on Sept.[protected] and have not received my merchandise, nor had my check returned. Isn't any thing being done to bring these persons to justice? How can they get by with this?

• Sh
    Sharon L. Johnson Nov 22, 2008

I also did some months ago and never received anything...why cant we sue ??? She or whomever is cleaning up!!!

• El
    ellen callicutt Nov 23, 2008

paid by check September 22, and check has been cashed but I have not got bras yet as of November 23.

• Ka
    Karen H. Dec 01, 2008

I ordered 2 bras from this company on Sept. 30, 2008. My check was cashed on October 21st. I still haven't received the mercandise and I've seen MANY MANY other complaints about this company. I am going to contact the USPS (since the address is a post office box address I think they should know!) and the BBB of upstate New York. Hopefully SOMEONE can stop this type of false advertising.

• Ro
    roberta fraser Jan 04, 2009

check cashed and never got my order

Irene N Jan 16, 2009

January 15, 2009

I sent my check for $23.91 in December, 2008 ordering bras from Carol Martin. I had used this company before to order bras and no problem before. This time, I never received my order. In checking with my bank, my check had been cashed on January 2nd. As of today, I still have not received the order and need to know how to contact them or report this. I want my order or my refund. Are they out of business? Then they should have returned the check to me...I want to know if anyone else has reported them to Better Business Bureau and I also would appreciate someone giving me Carol Martin's address because unfortunately, I did not save the order form with the address attached. Have any of the above complaints been refunded or got their merchandise?

Thanks, Irene

IreneN Jan 30, 2009

I also had my check cashed and never received the bras ordered. I contacted a website that I believe may be affiliate with Carole Martin and just received an e-mail that my bras were recently shipped and I should allow 2 wks for this delivery. the website I wrote to was

www.clearpointdirect.com the e-mail I received was from [protected]@clearpointdirect.com

Hopefully this will help those of you who have experienced no delivery of your items.

• Sh
    shirley williams Feb 17, 2009

I ordered bras from carol martin, i havn;t received them. I t sould be alaw . to stop her from ripping us off, so I;m telling my friends don;t order from carol martin

• Pi
    Pissed off Customer Mar 03, 2009

I also ordered from the Carole Martin Bra 2 sets the got my check and of course cashed it and had a good time with our money but didnt recieve any bras. What ### I should of known that this was a scam it was to good to be true the models in the add are probally photo cropped pictures out of another magazine any way.
    Signed really pissed off customer Michelle

• PAT EASTMAN

I have no record of your name in our system, perhaps if you supplied me with more information I can locate you to confirm this complaint. I have several 'Eastmans' on my system but since you say this was for your mother, I cannot be sure which one is the order in question.

However, if you have ordered has been received and is in excellent condition. Can you please amend or delete this complaint posting on complaintsboard.com? Thank you.

[protected]

• Perhaps if you supplied me with more information I can locate you to confirm this complaint.

• ellen callicutt,

Our records indicate that this order was entered into our system on 10/6/2008 and was shipped 11/4/2008, less than 3 weeks after the check was received by us.

We hope that the item you have ordered has been received and is in excellent condition. Can you please amend or delete this complaint posting on complaintsboard.com? Thank you.

Irma May 12, 2009

My complaint is the first one above regarding the 4 bras from Carole Martin...

I would like to say that shortly after I complained about not having received the bras, I received the bras in the mail, so I guess my complaint brought some (good) results after all.

I love the bras (I have ordered several of the same in the past) & want everyone to know that in the end I was most satisfied with my bras.

They were pretty late getting to me, but everything is A-okay now.

Irma Funderburk
    [protected]@windstream.net

• La
    LadyGray Jul 03, 2009

I ordered two comfort bras back in April 09. I waited patiently, but nothing came. I checked my statement from my bank last month and found that they had cashed my check on 6/02/09. It is now 703/09 and I still have not received any merchandize or any communication from this broad. It is against the law to not notify someone if the item(s) they order will not be received within a certain period of time.

I see where there are a lot of ladies out there who have had the same problem with this company and I would like to ask all of you, what are we going to do about it? These people (whomever they may be) are getting rich off of us and getting away with it.

• Hello to all,

Please contact us directly and we can assist you to verify this complaint.

However, if the item you have ordered has been received and is in excellent condition. Can you please amend or delete this complaint posting on this website? Thank you.

[protected]@clearpointdirect.com

• Ro
    Roberta fraser Oct 28, 2011

Check cashed and never got my order !

• I do not have your full name so I cannot verify this complaint, please contact us directly and we can assist you.

However, if the item you have ordered has been received and is in excellent condition. Can you please amend or delete this complaint posting on complaintsboard.com? Thank you.

• Be
    betty Jun 06, 2016

i ordered 4 sets of bras and i only recieved 1 set i was wandering where the rest of them was.i sent a cheque and it went through my bank on nov 10 2008 for the amount of 59.55. please send the rest of the sets or i want my money back. thanks betty acker.