Carlsbad Medical CenterDouble billing for procedures

I had a procedure done in 6/06, received bill and paid in full in 10/06. received another bill with the exact same date and codes only appeared twice and the bill had obviously been added twice. After numerous calls to the number listed on the bottom of the page and I even directly called the billing dept at least 8 times no one ever called me back. I have the bank statement that shows the check went through and they still sent me to collections. So today 1/14/07 I'm still trying to get there mistake corrected only now I also have the headache of trying to get it off of my credit report. I called the hospital billing supervisor 3 days ago and still no reply.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices