Canadian Tire — additional procedures done without permission
On September 29th, I went to Candian Tire to change the tires of my car to winter tires. In the temporary invoice, the employee, Mr. Amit, tagged on additional charges of $129.99 for re-alignment. I had declined the offer after some thought and before the work had begun. I paid the full bill as not to cause conflict but, I seek a full refund of the $129.99 I had paid for a re-alignment that I did not need.
Moreover, he threatened that he will remove the tires that he fixed. I replied, "No. I will pay for that". From my past encounters with Candian Tire, I had a rather positive perception of the company but, this experience was not pleasant.
INVOICE NUMBER: [protected]
Store Code: 0678
I look forward to the resolution of this problem.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire Emissions Inspection - e test 
- Canadian Tire - return
- Canadian Tire - parts and service
- Canadian Tire - damange to engine auto repair 
- Canadian Tire Store - filthy public washroom