Camping World — installation of safe t plus steering control unit
We purchased the Safe T Plus steering control unit for our Thor Windsport. After the install at the Camping World in Berkley, MA we had to bring the unit back because the steering was even worse, it pulled significantly to the left. When we picked it up the 2nd time we were told that they adjusted it & test drove & it was all good. It no longer pulled to the left but we also didn't notice a big change in the handling of the RV.
When we took the RV to a different service center, not a Camping World, for a front end alignment we were informed that there was no Safe T Plus unit installed. The brackets were there but nothing else. We can only assume that instead of adjusting the Safe T Plus Camping World removed it.
I called Camping World & talked to a service tech who told me they have not documentation that it was removed. I left several messages for the service manager but have yet to get a call back.
More Camping World Complaints & Reviews
- Camping World - repair issues and damages to camper 
- Camping World - extended warranty 
- Camping World Chattanooga - lack of service 
- Camping World - I will never visit camping world for servicing or installation again 
- Camping World - rude customers 
- Camping World - installation of flat towing base plate and braking system on my ford edge
- Camping World - traveling trailer
- Camping World - service 
- Camping World - warranty service
- Camping World - service