Campbell's — vegetable beef with barley condensed soup
On this lovely football Sunday, I went to the store to get some soup because my tummy didn't feel good. I was sipping my delicious soup, and contemplated eating all of it, or saving some for later, but because of the delicious taste, I decided to finish it. Spoon-full by spoon-full, I got to the bottom. To savor the taste, I used my spoon until there was nothing left. On my last tiny spoonful of broth, attempting to savor the flavor, I gently opened and closed my teeth...biting on a rock. I can assure you this not a bone, but a rock, as it is round and contains two different colors.
I would like to know how a ROCK found it's way into a condensed can of soup after going through so many processes to be peeled, washed, cooked and canned?
More Campbell's Complaints & Reviews
- Campbell Soup - insects in products 
- Campbell's Chicken Gumbo Soup - poor quality soup 
- Campbells Soup - a bad can of soup 
- Campbells Chunky Soup - hair in the soup!!! 
- Campbell's Chunky Soup - disgusting masses in soup 
- Campbell's Chunky Soup - I found a dead worm in my soup i'm totally and completely livid & disgusted 
- Campbells - campbell's tomato soup
- Campbell's - chunky beef stroganoff
- Campbells Soup Vegetable Beef - plastic in soup
- Campbell's Scooby- Doo Soup - maggot in my daughter's soup