Camp AustraliaStill no correct invoice

C Sep 08, 2021

Camp Australia claimed I was overdue but they charged me the full rate and didnt apply the government rebate. It was agreed on the phone that the charges would be reprocessed on 1 September to gove time for the government to process the corrected Camp Australia child care rebate paperwork.
Camp Australia DID NOT EMAIL ME on September 1, this is a breach of the verbal agreement they made with me over the phone.

I got a text today saying I was overdue and looked at my email and still NO EMAIL from Camp abput the reprocessed charges.

I call to rectify this and the call centre person said she'd remove the overdue and didnt. Then she said ahe had to talk tk head office to get approval and that she cpuldnt remove the exempt from camp australia services. She was incapable of followimg this ul or understadnimg how to resolve this beyone 'waot for a call back'. I explained NUMEROUS time I cannot have a call back because Iwas at work. Utterly hopeless!!
I asked for the list of sessions I was being charged for and again this person was hopeless and sent me an overdue charge (right after she said the charge was remeved) and then I repeated the request for the tax invoice of the sessions being charged and again hoppers she sent me only a fortnight.
I have never received an accurate detail of the session times and charges for the after school care since July 13 2021.
I was never issued a correct invoice of the charges and cannot pay until a correct invoice is provided to me by email.
After the correct invoice is emailed to me THEN paymemt can be expected within a normal timeframe. In no way am I overdue as it is the Camp Australia's incompetency that has not provided me with the correct, I cannot be expected to pay when I have yet to recieve an actual detail of charges, let alone be late and it is utterly DISGUSTINGvthat Camp Australia's incompetency has made my child exempt from. outsideschool hours care, disgusting way to trash and single mother working full. time, bloody disgusting.

RESOLVED

• Camp Australia's response · Sep 12, 2021

We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your experience with our Customer Care Team and apologise for any inconvenience that may have been caused by our emails and statement system.
    We can see that you have also raised this feedback via phone which has since been addressed by a member of our Senior Customer Care Team.

If you would still like to discuss this in more detail, please contact us on [protected] and request to speak with a member of our Senior Customer Care Team.

Camp Australia