Cafe Coffee Day — unethical behaviour by the staff
I'm a student of amity university, haryana. I'd like to complain about the indecent behaviour by the staff. The incident happened today i.e. 4th september, 2018. Around 9:30 p.M. The ccd over here was about to close, and manager asked everyone in the cafe to leave as it was closing. He switched off all the lights of the cafe. As I was packing my stuff to leave, one of the staff members came towards me and muttered something. When I asked him again that what did he say, he made expressions and gestures with his hand looking with a weird smile and said you're looking very nice and he said that to me twice. He was continuously staring at me. When my friend came close and asked what happened, he said nothing sir I was just saying that ccd is being closed.
Ccd for us is a place to go out and chill and such indecent behaviour is not acceptable. I'd like you to take some action against it.
More Cafe Coffee Day Complaints & Reviews
- Cafe Coffee Day - accident in outlet
- Cafe Coffee Day - no cleanliness — live rats
- Cafe Coffee Day - in the last 2 months, three of our family members have fallen ill on having sandwiches at ccd
- Cafe Coffee Day - unethical staff behaviour
- Cafe Coffee Day - overcharged on the bill
- Cafe Coffee Day - order cancelled and no money refund
- Cafe Coffee Day - e-shop subscription and wakeup machine
- Cafe Coffee Day - cafe coffee day (babhai naka borivli west)
- Cafe Coffee Day - misbehaviour and abusive language by the cafe staff
- Cafe Coffee Day - coffee