ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

RonaAppliances

I ordered 4 Whirlpool Appliances on September 11 /20. (Fridge, Range, Mocrowave, Dishwasher).
I understand the covid issue and delays, but this is getting ridiculous.
Besides the delivery date being changed several times... I just got my Fridge Nov 19... and I just got the range Mon Feb. 1... and they scheduled the microwave to be delivered on Feb 4 and they were a "no show". Then it was rescheduled for Today, Feb 8 and once again a "no show"... no phone calls or notices that they are not coming.
As for the dishwasher, they're talking sometime in March (no definite date yet).
I appreciate the appliance manager at the store is trying his best... I don't understand how this can be acceptable!
Very Poor Service!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Rona canada — service

I bought insulation six days prior to when I would be picking it up. I was told at that time they need to...

Kingston