Sort by: Date | Popularity

Yoli & Associates, Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Yoli & Associates, Inc. - Louisiana, New Orleans / scam

Jo
May 10, 2011

Young black make selling magazines door to door, very nice, dressed nicely, spoke nicely, selling magazines for college. I paid to receive elle decor magazine $35.00 2/22/2011 and never received anything. called the phone today, 5/5/2011 on the receipt 219-873-3093 and it is disconnected. waste of your time and money. my sales agent was also code 025 which another complaint from another year stated their sales agent also used. must be code for SUCKER.

Yoli & Associates, Inc. / taking money

Ji

the guy comes around and has all these brochures and tries to make his story legitimate, saying its $1, 000 for college but dont believe him. tell them no and close the door. i unfortunately bought the subscription to "turtles" for my nephew but moments later i looked up yoli and associates and found they were fake. unfortunately for the scam artists i wanted my money back and i didnt stop at asking politely. he gave me my cash (and a black eye) but that was the end of it. THE COMPANY IS FAKE, they take your money and do not deliver product!!!