Sort by: Date | Popularity

X Hose Pro Complaints & Reviews

X Hose Pro / failure

Gr
Jul 06, 2014

At the beginning of the year 2014 I purchased two 75' x-hose pros and it took over 4 months to get them. Then after getting them I followed the instructions carefully and after only a couple of uses one of them burst while using it. It split from the brass cut-off fitting and ran down the hose a few feet. I am so discouraged because they lied about how good it was. I will never buy another nor will I recommend it to anyone else. They have good advertisements but very poor quality. I did not get my money worth! Everyone should BEWARE!

X Hose Pro - Oregon, Eugene / Breaks every time

Vi
Jun 18, 2014

I bought two of these X hose pro hoses at Costco. Within two months of purchase both hoses exploded. They weren't under too much pressure or left in the sun. They were just laying out there after washing my car. The first time it happened I thought it might just have been a defective hose I took it back and Costco and t replaced it. I used the second one 5 or 6 times before it exploded. I don't know why Costco carries such a bad product. I won't buy any more of these hoses in the future.