Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.triond.com Complaints & Reviews

www.triond.com / They posted our article on awful website and didn't pay for it

Re
Oct 11, 2015

We have submitted the article to www.triond.com. They published it on low-quality website and when we decided to check it and change something, we got the denial. They didn’t allow to use their article and all your questions and requests would be ignored. It was terrible, because the team from this site didn’t pay us full sum for this article. Be aware of them and don’t waste your time on this website.

www.triond.com - Arizona, Scottsdale / They pay a little money, so it doesn't worth it

Eu
May 22, 2015

I wrote articles for the company www.triond.com. The website is fake and I won’t advise other people to work for these liars. They promised really good money for the articles, but in reality they paid me some couple of pennies. I was shocked and tried to speak with the owners about it. They refused to increase the price for the article. I stopped to work for them, because it was simply waste of time. I decided to share my view about this company.

www.triond.com / They deleted my article all the time

Lu
Feb 06, 2015

I recently tried to post my article on the website www.triond.com. I have no idea why, but these jerks deleted my article every time I posted it. I asked them why it was rejected, but they haven’t provided any precise info. I also have no idea, so I wonder if there are people, who faced the same problems. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.