Sort by: Date | Popularity

WhatClinic.com Complaints & Reviews

WhatClinic.com - Florida, Miami / Charging for false patients advertising false doctor background

Re
Dec 16, 2015

Im a Doctor that have been advertised on www.whatclinic.dom I can tell that this website is a pure Scam, from false patient, to charge enquiries from patients thousands of kilometers away or advertising doctors that makes false statements on the web that belongs to associations when they dont. Fase positive reviews and none complains as it is described on their review policy. If you are a doctor, stay away from this people. Save your money and your time. If you are a patient do some search before choosing a doctor in other websites .

WhatClinic.com / Don't use this company, they will knowingly send you off to be butchered

Ra
Jun 26, 2012

I am an American citizen and found WhatClinic.com on line for discounted medical tourism dentistry abroad. I went to Doctor Alberto Coto Calvo at High Tech Dental Clinic just outside of San Jose Costa Rica. This dentist completely butchered me. He broke one of my teeth causing 3 root canals to be preformed while in his care. He left me with 10 open margins ( the crowns are popped off my teeth ). Some of my crowns are also now starting to break apart. Most importantly, he screwed up my bite so badly that I now suffer from severe TMJ, constant pain, can't eat or speak properly and so on...