Sort by: Date | Popularity

US Tech Support Complaints & Reviews

US Tech Support - Missouri / Fraudulent accounting practises

Wi
Jun 29, 2013

On 4/9/13 I received an e-mail that my subscription to MyCleanPc has been renewed. Upon entering the licence code in the activation field the program would not unlock. After several attemps I went to the www.regnow.com website to look up my order, to find that although I was billed $39.98 my receipt said total $0.00. I did a search for mycleanpc.com and called the company on 5/26/13. Told the rep the activation code did not work. She said I needed the newer version of the software and the asked if I had any problems with my computer. Naturally my answer was yes and before I knew was sold into...

US Tech Support - Texas / misrepresentation of services

Lw
Mar 20, 2013

I used a service represented as Double My Speed.com in 2012. I was happy with the service that I could totally handle myself without a "live tech" or remote services. So in 2013, I thought it a good idea to continue so I paid their fee. I never agreed to their 19.95 monthly fee for tech support. I thought I still had services for the 99.00 to be able to clean up my computer on my own for instance unwanted adware, etc. Wrong, if you want to clean anything up you have to pay the 19.95 more a month for their "live tech support." This was competely misrepresented to me. NEVER AGAIN...CAN'T TRUST SERVICES OF THIS TYPE, ETC.. THEY HOOK YOU IN...THEN SOCK IT TOO YOU WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.