Sort by: Date | Popularity

Sonic Cash Complaints & Reviews

Sonic Cash - Idaho, Boise Meridian / Illegal levels of interest - threatening calls - threats of violence

Na

A person describing himself as Terry Adsitt insisted hI pay him over a thousand dollars by wire immediately or face the police coming to my place of employment in the next hour. I hung up and the same person called and threatened to have me beat in the parking lot to the point of broken bones. How is that eve legal and never mind I have never heard of this guy of Sonic cash before the call.

Sonic Cash - North Carolina, Creedmoor / Fraud

Pa

I have been receiving several calls from some foreign guys claiming they are trying to collect a debt owed to Sonic Cash and that they are from the Department of Financial Crimes and if I do not pay the money I will be arrested possibly at my place of employment. I have asked for an address or to send me a copy of the crimes any kind of documentation and they cannot supply me with anything. They are going my the names of Anthony or Michael Walker. They have even called me at work and told people that it is a family emergency and told my supervisor that I wanted for several criminal charge...