Sort by: Date | Popularity

Software4students.co.uk Complaints & Reviews

Software4students.co.uk / Won't be using this bunch of cowboys ever again and I would suggest you don't either.

Bo
Apr 25, 2012

I purchased a Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 suite from S4S in Jan 2012 for my daughters brand new HP Touchsmart 520. Installed it - it all went well - until a manufacturing fault in the HP 520 (only then 3 months old) meant I had to have a replacement hard drive for the computer. So same computer, new hard drive - the Product Key would not activate, and Software4Students refused to give me a new product key under these circumstances. Sharp practice or what - I mean come on fellas - ever heard of good customer service? I guess not! Won't be using this bunch of cowboys ever again and I would suggest you don't either.

Software4students.co.uk / Big mistake thinking I was going to save some money

Og
Oct 11, 2011

I've had a similar experience to others from this site. Bought Office 2010 and put it on my old computer whilst waiting for a new one to arrive. Thought there would be no problem with this since there is a load of stuff on the net about transferring Office from one computer to another. However, when my new computer arrived and I tried to transfer I couldn't get another download in order to do so.I emailed to ask how to do it and received no response. Spent more than an hour on the phone waiting for someone to answer only to be told that it's not transferrable. So I've had 2...