Sort by: Date | Popularity

Sky Blue Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Sky Blue Solutions - Florida, Orange City / Lack of response after signing contract

La
Sep 2, 2011

In September 2009 I was approached by Michael Gross of Sky Blue Solutions to "rent out my timeshare". Via email and fax I signed a contract on 10/01/2009 for advertisement #1300. I paid the entire amount via American Express. NUMEROUS phone calls from both myself and American Express have been made toSky Blue Solutions, doing business as United Resort Marketing . In the rare occurance that someone answers the phone they say every one is "out in the field" and someone will get back to us. They never do. Typically however, an automated message says: to leave a message. Once my credit card was charged, no one has ever returned a phone call.

Sky Blue Solutions - Florida, Orange City / Fraud/Scam

Tl

This company is like apparently a number of other ompanies, many of which are in Florida, that advertise that they will sell your timeshare when all they do is collect money upfront and then continue to tell you that a sale is imminent with nothing ever really happening. In fact, after the initial contact when they are "very customer friendly", subsequent calls to the company, and specifically to the rep who initially made the sales, go to an answering service which promotes "dedicated sales reps that will get back to you as soon as possible". Needless to say that is NOT the case as it may be...

Sky Blue Solutions - Florida / CON MEN AND WOMEN

El

I WORKED THERE...UNTIL I FOUND OUT WHAT THEY ARE...LIARS AND CROOKS..I WORKED THERE AND THEY DID NOT EVEN PAY ME WHAT THEY OWED ME..THEY ARE THE LOWEST KINDA ### WHO EXPLOIT THERE HARD WORKING TELEMARKETERS...THEY EVEN TELL YOU TO LIE TO THE CUSTOMER AND SAY THEY ARE SHOWING YOUR TIMESHARES TO COMPANYS WHO WANT TO BUY THEM...THERE r no companies...they LIE...ITS ALL ###...THEY DO NOTHING...MAYBE SOMETIMES THEY WILL POST IT MOSTLY NOT..AND WHEN U WORK FOR THEM THEY DONT PAY YOU WHAT THEY OWE YOU...ROB AND ALL THOSE GUYS ARE JUST BIG CON MEN

Sky Blue Solutions - Florida, Orange City / Time Share Sale

Yo

This company is a fraud, they are all talk and no action. The claim they will sell your timeshare within weeks and persuade you to pay them 799.00 upfront for their services. I fell for it thinking they might be legitimate, and wanting to get rid of my timeshare I figured I would take the chance. The person that conned me into this was Steven Taylor, he is an ***hole. Don't fall for this company's selling tactics, they have no intention of selling your timeshare, all they want is your money. Hopefully one day all of their employee's will get the unfortunate circumstances that they truly deserve.

Sky Blue Solutions - Florida / Liars and Decievers

Th

What Deceivers... an employee actually admitted to posting the fake remarks on here, GO to the complaint with the subject "Misleading Company" and you will see what she said. How dumb is that? I guess she is just following orders. lol :-) For anyone who is considering this company it is your sole descion. But for everyone who is wondering if this company is the same company as "Vacation Depot" and "United Resorts Marketing" then you are right! If you go on this website www.sunbiz.org and you look up each company, you will see the resembelance in the name of the person that owns the companie...

Sky Blue Solutions / Today is a great day

Js

Sky Blue Solutions did everything for me!! I would have to say that Sky Blue has very effective marketing methods. I signed up with a company a couple years back and I recieved no information on the movement of my property. I was contacted by Sky Blue Solutions about selling my property. I admit i was kinda worried because of past experience's with the other company. Sky Blue ensured the sale of my timeshare and thats exactly what the did. Delivered me a sale. Thanks Sky Blue!

Sky Blue Solutions / time share sell

So

I was just contacted by a representative from sky blue solutions about selling or renting my timeshare in Orlando. The message sounded convincing, but, I am hesitant to pay up-front for this service. I see many satisfied customers on this site and I am tempted to let them sell my timeshare. But, I enjoy swapping my condo every year for either points or going on a nice vacation. This is a tough decision.