SaversCity.ca Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

SaversCity.ca / sweepstakes, holidays savers, saverscity

Ad
Adebb on Aug 1, 2017
I was contacted by a lady Noelle representing Sweepstakes and saverscity and holidays savers on 14th July, 2017 to get up to 50% discounts on purchases in several major stores including travelling, groceries and gas stations plus a welcome package of $50 voucher. I was to get the welcome mail and the the test period starts counting after I get the mail. I was initially charged for signup and I never got the mail till I got charged $17.83 after 14 days on 30th July, 2017 without even benefiting a dime. I contacted the customer service on 31st July, 2017 and got the mail eventually, got offered...

SaversCity.ca / Fake charges and I can't stop them

Uc
Ucos34 on Oct 3, 2014
Several weeks ago I noticed the unauthorized charge from the company SaversCity.ca. They charged me for $2, 00, but after couple of weeks they again charged me, but at this time the sum was larger. It was useless to sent emails, ‘coz everything was returned back. I hoped that someone would help me to stop these fake charges. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?
Contact Us