Sort by: Date | Popularity

Saveology.com Complaints & Reviews

Saveology.com - California / Complete SCAM!

Fg
Apr 23, 2013

This website is a complete SCAM beware! First of all, I just signed up to get points for my game. When you sign up, they say that is you want to cancel, the you can do that within 48 hours and your credit card will not be charged. This a lie! My credit card was charged immediately although that charge was quickly reversed. Second, there is no way to get into contact with any live person associated with this so called company and there is no way for me now to get access to the credit card information that I entered to either change it or edit it. I have emailed this so called company about 10...

Saveology.com / I highly doubt I will get the product at all but in any event this company is a scam

Na
Sep 17, 2012

STAY AWAY!!! To redeem a voucher you have to call the "redmption center" to supposedly give your address. I was wondering why this couldn't be done online but now I know why. The call took 15 minutes of which half was waiting on hold and half was spent explaining to the agent that I didn't want to buy the "Elite" membership. I highly doubt I will get the product at all but in any event this company is a scam.

Saveology.com / TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Ra
May 29, 2012

Dear prospective Saveology customers, NEVER USE SAVEOLOGY. The very first time I used saveology.com for a great deal, they over-sold the product by 400, 000 buys (because they did not set a buying limit) and they randomly cancelled my order after >2 months of waiting. When trying to call their customer service to fix the problem, my calls were dropped every single time and I never got to speak with a representative. I have never gotten this kind of unprofessional customer service from Groupon, LivingSocial, DailySave, etc. Just be warned. I will never use this site ever again and I have advised all of my friends and family to do the same. Sincerely, Extremely Dissatisfied Customer

Saveology.com - New Jersey / Selling practices

Re
May 4, 2011

As a former employee, I can agree with every complaints posted here. The worst part about it is that I was a part of the scam. I can't believe that crap I had to "sell" to unaware customers, such as Support Squad (which the customer can only cancel with written notice or canceling their credit or debit card. ADT Home Security ($200 gift card, which the customers never really get. The processing fees for Dish Network. And the $50 rebate which after shipping and handling is actually under $30! Dish Network, which was totally misrepresented in their mailings and website advertising. My advise is STAY AWAY FROM SAVEOLOGY!!!

Saveology.com - Florida, Fort Lauderdale / Scam Misconception

Iw

I have worked at SAVEOLOGY.COM for 7 months and I can tell you that we are taught how to sell orders and most of my fellow agents (there are 200 of us) are trying to do the best that we can. With any business you will have new agents (and even verteran agents) that may make a mistake but THAT DOES NOT MAKE A COMPANY A SCAM. You will find complaints about every company in America. Its a legitimate business, filling a legitimate need. I wish there was a site that had compliants in comparation to satisfied customers. I had heard there were "issues" with rebates and we do not handle them...

Saveology.com / Fraudulant sales of discounted internet packages

Ta

Saveology markets discounted internet/phone and cable packages. I ordered a package for $69.97 that was to include phone, internet and cable - they were very professional on the phone and provided me with everything that I needed. I contacted Charter to have it installed. When I received my bill, they did not honor the pricing indicated on my saveology confirmation. I called saveology customer service and they indicated that sometimes the local offices don't honor their pricing and that they have no control over that and wouldn't help at all. They indicated that I needed to contact...