Sort by: Date | Popularity

Rudefinder.com Complaints & Reviews

Rudefinder.com / Over charged for what we receive

Co
Sep 17, 2012

Over charged for what we receive. no return mail . to many fake profiles . to many models just wanting a vote. i about forgot, my cc was frozen for suspicious activity... i wish i had read all the reviews first. every review has happened to me since ive been there, about three weeks. i just hope i can delete my i month subscription.

Rudefinder.com / I too have fallen victim to this site

Ci
Aug 30, 2012

I too have fallen victim to this site. I was charged an extortionate fee to sign up, conned into believing it would be a small amount per month. I am currently emailing them trying to get a refund, they have offered to reduce my subscription from 1 year to 3 months, claiming that you have the choice to pick the length of your subscription at the start, though I noticed no such thing. I have repeatedly demanded that they refund me and terminate my account but so far I've had no luck. As the other reviews state, the girls are all fakes, who mess you around, don't reply to messages and have obvious inconsistencies with their profile info. Stay away from this site!

Rudefinder.com / I have not had one response back to any of my messages

Gu
Aug 15, 2012

When you create a free profile, they send you fake messages and create fake profiles to make you feel like there are lots of users in your area, which entices you to sign up. Do NOT be fooled. I have not had one response back to any of my messages.

Rudefinder.com / Most of the female profiles are fake

Me
Jul 27, 2012

Most of the female profiles are fake and are plants or other businesses looking to sell you webcam content. If you want a real date STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE! Impossible to meet real people on this site. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Rudefinder.com / The greatest ripoff site in dating

Pa
Jul 24, 2012

The greatest ripoff site in dating. Sign up for a year then sign up for lifetime membership and all communications stop. I was so fed up that I cancelled my lifetime subscription. One gal has over 50 profiles, when reported to customers service there was no correction made. Complained over 5 times and nothing was done. Fakes and Scammers breed in the website.

Rudefinder.com / I just want this site to be shut down and exploited for what it really is

La
Jun 10, 2012

Ok i sighned up for this site thinking i would get what i wanted, turns out it was all fake and i just waited till my subscription ended, turns out i get charged for another month and threatened that if I go to my bank asking for charge back fee that i will be put on the "bad costumer list" affecting my online purchases. I just want this site to be shut down and exploited for what it really is, A BIG SCAM!

Rudefinder.com / Tried to steal my credit card information

Bo
May 06, 2012

I fell victim to this site too. Even told my friends about the luck I had my first day. Figured since I came from a small town in the boonies no one could create a fake profile since no one knows about this place, even though in a town of 400 people I knew I'd never seen any of these girls, yet I was hoping for some action. All these hot girls who's profile said they only wanted sex, yet when I e-mailed them no reply like they no longer wanted sex. Strange. Then days of not hearing from any of them one would pop up with some random question but never replied. Some of them asked that...

Rudefinder.com / This site is a massive scam

Ol
Aug 03, 2011

This site is a massive scam the only time someone reviews your account is when u mail them what a coincidence and u can never meet any of the lasses as they dont exist in any of the places they say they do and some of them are webcam lassess on yahoo and want u to join there webcam sites for even more money what a scam.

Rudefinder.com / Avoid these scam at all costs

Da
Aug 03, 2011

I pay quite a reasonable amount of money to join this site and all i get is model girls that reply to questions and put strange answers usually involving the same answers like hows your weekend then no reply as per usual. 3 girls have the same bathroom from different areas and are identical? Some girls say there from a village and ive known the village it holds around 60 people and well never seen these women around i know everyone. avoid!

Rudefinder.com / I don't believe any of the girls are real

Be
Jul 29, 2011

The site is a complete scam, i dont believe any of the girls are real i personally believe men are using the girls pictures, and sending these contacts. i gare them to produce one legitimate person on that site that has made a conneection, every girl who has favorited me, is out of new york, i live in los angeles, what a strange coincidence they are so far away if i wantes to, i couldnt make a connection.

Rudefinder.com / The site is full of fake profiles

Ul
Jun 10, 2011

This is an adult dating site. The site is full of fake profiles and you get nothing but jerked around from this site when it comes to responding to ads. The site does not provide a means anywhere to click and cancel your account. Once you pay to be on this site, your account renewal is automatic and you are billed continuously. I have had no luck trying to contact support to cancel my account so that my credit card will not be charged again. This site is a scam!!!

Rudefinder.com / Scam

Si
May 07, 2011

Rudefinder.com appears to be a scam website, according to the following links: 1/ http://rudefinders.wordpress.com/2011/03/30/rudefinder-com-scam/ 2/ http://whoscammedyou.com/scams/2810/Rudefinder.com 3/ http://bewareoffalseadvertising.blogspot.com/ Many believe it's part of a much larger network of sister sites which try and get you to subscribe for a "free trial" but then charge you for a year's subscription. Once the cash has been charged to your credit card, it will be impossible to get it refunded. It is also suspected that the members' pictures shown on the website are of model...