Sort by: Date | Popularity

Rejuvanew Eye & Anti Rides Serum Complaints & Reviews

Rejuvanew Eye & Anti Rides Serum / I ordered the free sample and then had 2 payments taken from my credit card

Hi
Nov 09, 2012

I ordered the free sample and then had 2 payments taken from my credit card. I am in Australia and cant even find out how to contact these people to get my money back. I have tried to find a way by internet however only get these complaint links... can someone tell me how to contact them? I tried the phone number but keep getting told it is incomplete or cant be connected. Its the [protected] number on the invoice. What do I do now?

Rejuvanew Eye & Anti Rides Serum / My bank account was charged for £200

Ma
Oct 31, 2012

I ordered free samples of Rejuvanew and Revitaderm, with the understanding that I would be charged something like £2.99 for postage. I just realised yesterday that my bank account has been raided three times since, totaling £200, and having failed to get through to anyone at the bank yesterday to take action, they have raided my account again today for a further £80. The bank said today that I have unwittingly signed up for a "continuous payment" and there is nothing they can do at present. I find this astonishing. Help!