Sort by: Date | Popularity

RDG Careers Complaints & Reviews

RDG Careers - Ontario, Toronto / Breach of Contract

Li
Jan 31, 2011

My name is Luke Henderson and I would like to submit a formal complaint with you regarding RDG Careers. I attended at their offices in the fall of 2008 as I had just returned from Korea and was looking for full time employment. I felt that since I had degrees in International Studies and spoke three languages including Chinese, Korean and English, a professional employment (headhunter) group should have little problem marketing me. My career advisor was Gordon MacKay and in the beginning they helped me frame my resume, cover letter and then were supposed to put my profile together to post on...

RDG Careers / Scam and cheating

Ed

Same old story, first the receiptionist behind glass window, then the directors and the fun they have at our expense. Thanks to informed people posting here, I survived. If you still want to check it out, go there, have the Level 1 discussion, ask a lot of questions. See if you get concrete answer for any of your question. They will desperately try to push you to attend the Level II discussion (with the partner !!!) . If after all that your gut feelings permits to associate with them, blame no one latter as you are making an informed decision. And hope you survive without much damage. Sorry for those guys who have burnt their fingers already.