Sort by: Date | Popularity

R43ds.org Complaints & Reviews

R43ds.org / Total scam! Avoid at all costs!

Vi
Sep 02, 2016

I've ordered my product back in March and it is now September and I have no idea what is going on and why didn't I receive anything yet. There is absolutely no way to reach R43ds. After they took my money they disappeared and never replied. I'm very disappointed that I did not check the reviews online before I placed my order R43ds. There are tons of negative feedback about this site, so many people were scammed! People, learn from other mistakes, check the reviews! Do not give R43ds your money.

R43ds.org / Lack of customer service!

Cl
Aug 29, 2016

Purchased some products from www.r43ds.org and was scammed. Never received anything and their customer service was a complete disaster, they were not able to tell anything about my order status. They said they'll contact me as soon as they'll get some information. They never contacted me back and ignored all my messages. They took my money really fast and said I'll get my products within two weeks, but it is now 6 weeks since I placed my order and there's no sign of it! I'm totally disgusted with R43DS!

R43ds.org / Stay Away!

Ry
Jun 21, 2012

STAY AWAY! Ordered product on the 9th of June, and payment cleared the following Tuesday. The order status has been "Awaiting Shipment" ever since. Sent emails asking what the problem was, never to receive any response. Normally, I would have my bank reverse the payment, but the charge is over $30.00. Not worth the extra money. I'm glad the purchase was under $20.00, otherwise I would have felt much angrier than I already do. Never under any circumstances order from this so-called "company".

R43ds.org / Ordered on 3/12/12 and as of 4/19/12 still have not received my item

Ki
Apr 19, 2012

They are NOT legit!! Ordered on 3/12/12 and as of 4/19/12 still have not received my item. Finding things about them being fraudulent online. The same "excuses" they were giving me in the beginning (now they won't respond at all) are the same they give to everyone. SCAM. Just had my bank reverse charges - you should, too.

R43ds.org / Beware of this website

To
Jan 03, 2012

Beware of this website, I ordered an R$ card for my son two weeks ago and it is still "Awaiting Shipment", I can't find any information on them in google either.