Sort by: Date | Popularity

putlocker.com Complaints & Reviews

putlocker.com / unwanted pop up ads coming directly to my phone

Pa
Apr 19, 2018

I have watched a movie or two with Putlocker, but I never expected to keep erasing their advertisements off my phone. Not while im watching a movie, but constantly popping ads on my phone. Please tell me that I can stop this. I will never download another movie if you can help. It is so annoying to keep getting these ads on my phone. There's got to be a way to end this

putlocker.com / My computer stopped to work after I used this website

Ar
Oct 11, 2014

I used the website www.putlocker.com very frequently, but after some time, my computer started to hang up and recently it stopped to work at all. I tried to reach someone from this website, but of course they ignored me and impossible to get any info from them. I have no idea what to do now, so please post your comments and ideas. As well as maybe someone has the same problems, so you can provide any good piece of advice. Thanks.

putlocker.com / Document upload problem

Ja
Jan 08, 2014

The website www.putlocker.com offered to store documents and other necessary things here. I didn’t get why, but the website didn’t allow me to upload my documents on the website. It showed the error or redirected me to other cam website. I tried several times, but nothing worked. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?