Sort by: Date | Popularity

Polanight.co.uk Complaints & Reviews

Polanight.co.uk / I can't recommend this site

Ma
May 15, 2017

I can't recommend this site, because I never received anything and I can't reach anyone from customer care. My friend told me about Polanight and I decided to try it and got nothing but trouble. My friend didn't have any problems and she was shocked when I told her about my experience with Polanight. She simply didn't believe me. Anyway, my order is still missing and I have no idea what is going on. There are many good reviews about Polanight, even people I know used it and were happy, but in my case everything is exactly opposite. I hope to hear from them soon. But as for now I have nothing good to say.

Polanight.co.uk / Polanight is just a waste of money

Na
Nov 04, 2016

Ordered teeth whitening gel from Polanight website. I decided to try this product because I saw a lot of positive feedback and was quite interested. So I ordered my gel and received it in a timely manner. Well, tried it and must say that it doesn't work. I bet all the positive reviews are fake and all these pictures are fake took. I did not see any result. In my opinion this Polanight is just a waste of money. Don't buy.

Polanight.co.uk / Unhappy customer

Pi
Aug 04, 2016

I have ordered some products from this website and never received my order. My original order was placed about a months ago and after I paid I was supposed to get a payment confirmation message but there was nothing. I really doubt that they actually have a support, because when I tried to contact them no one ever replied. I have no tracking number track my order ad have no idea where it might be. I would not recommend Polanight to anyone!

Polanight.co.uk / Total scam –so stay away

Re
Nov 03, 2014

I purchased from the company www.polanight.co.uk, but it was big mistake, ‘coz the seller overcharged me. After that I waited 4 weeks, but my order was still in process. I tried to reach the moderator several times, but everything was useless. He didn’t reply, no delivery and no idea what measures to take now. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

Polanight.co.uk - Arkansas, London / They don't deliver order and no info from them as well

Ce
Oct 28, 2014

I bought some products from the website www.polanight.co.uk. I thought that it was good place to buy, but it turned to be another scam. I placed the order and they charged me quickly, but after that they haven’t delivered order and no one replied to my emails. Total rip off. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Polanight.co.uk / I'll be amazed if my order actually arrives

Be
Jul 02, 2012

Unfortunately came across this site after I'd placed an order on polanight.co.uk. Decided to contact the company after placing an order at lunchtime today. Their website states that all orders are sent the same day and that I'd get an email confirming each step of the order, ie order processed, order despatched etc etc. I was concerned when it got to 6pm and I'd only had one email confirming the order so I called their freephone number. Now wishing I hadn't bothered because I've just been subjected to a barrage of abuse by the so called owner of the company. I asked...

Polanight.co.uk / DO NOT purchase Pola products from Polanight.com or Happy Smiles

Na
Apr 03, 2012

Polanight.co.uk is an business claiming to be a distributor of SDI Pola products. Please be advised that I am the Founder and Managing Director of SDI Limited which is the sole manufacturer of all Pola products- please refer to www.sdi.com.au Polanight/Happy Smiles obtain our Pola products via dubious means. Pola products are manufactured in very strictly controlled enviroments, low temperatures and eventually are transported to our legitimate distributors in temperature controlled conditions- hydrogen peroxide is susceptable to warm temperatures. Therefore I fear that what Polanight is offering...