Sort by: Date | Popularity

Pogstone Finance (Pty) Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Pogstone Finance (Pty) Ltd / Loan interest

Ph
Dec 05, 2016

My name is Philani Sibiya, I took a loan of 5000 rand on Friday 02/12/2016 with atlas finance in Malvern Branch of which I was told the interests is 5% . I believe this company is totally reaping people off as they told me ill be repaying the loan as 9000 rand which is 6 months period instalment is 1500 rands . This company don't deserve to be operating in our community because they are not helping desperate and poor, struggling people but taking advantage of them to make their pockets full on the communities behalf. Their numbers are as follows [protected], email is [protected]@atcorp.co.za by the address of No.560 Jules Street, Malvern.

Pogstone Finance (Pty) Ltd / Listed me on ITC, but don't know them

Da
Jun 15, 2011

Pogstone Finance (Pty) Ltd My name is Daisy Rantshi. I reside at no 35 Block “TT” Soshanguve. On the 28th May 2011 I wanted to check my credit record at a certain financial institution, I found out that there is a company called Pogstone Finance (Pty) Ltd that has put my name on the Blacklist, they say I took out a loan from them on [protected]. And I don’t know them, and I don’t understand how the loan was approved and who signed for it, the amount on the loan is R 14581.00. I tried to look on the internet for them and there is no address or phone numbers or any contact details. Can you...