Sort by: Date | Popularity

Pharmazone Laboratories Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Pharmazone Laboratories Ltd / Never got product

When I order the product I never receive it but I paid $59.95 out of my account and when I called they were very very rude and they would hang up the phone gave me the wrong tracking number which was invalid and I have a signed document from a supervisor from customer services at the USPS OFFICE, saying that it was invalid. I called back the lady said that she had caller Id and she know who was calling and hang up the phone. She said that I was not going to get my money back and to stop calling and hang up!

Pharmazone Laboratories Ltd / Deceptive promises

Va

I have read the same story elsewhere. "Free sample. We will bill and ship 30 days. Money back guarantee" After you give them your credit information hold on to your "6 o'clock position" (back-side) because you are about to get shafted. I am in the midst of returning the "auto shipped" refill and I am documenting every step of the process. My credit card company is aware of the situation and they are ready to take action if necessary. Because of Pharmazone's lying behaviour I am very reluctant to ingest their cure-all to occasional ED. I am in the process of investigating the ingredients. If anyone can clue me in I'd appreciate it.

Pharmazone Laboratories Ltd / Never got product after paid

Va

I have ha money taken from my account several times but never received the product. I called to file a complaint, now they claim I ask for it to be sent to CA. Now why the *** would I do that when I never in my life have ever lived outside of IN. No-one will just get me my money back! It’s total ###! How many times must I call these people to get my money refunded to me? The BBB needs to get involved & close these people down! I will call everyday if I have to until they make it right!