Sort by: Date | Popularity

Periyar University Complaints & Reviews

Periyar University / Degree attestation

Ud
Feb 18, 2015

I had applied for the genuineness certificate of my MCA marksheets in september 2014 for my educational credential assessment from University of Toronto but i the Periyar university has not forwarded the same till now. Now on enquiry they say the Reg. No is not correct and they require a clarification. I had graduated from Aadhyman COllege of Enginering which is affiliated to Periyar university. I tried to contact the university but the response is not fruitful. KIndly help.

Periyar University / MBA DEGREE NOT RECEIVED

Ne
Feb 21, 2013

I HAVE DONE MY MBA DEGREE FROM PERIYAR UNIVERSITY IN 2008-09 UNDER REGISTRATION NO. 07DBIA4336. I ALSO RECEIVED NO DUES CERTIFICATE FROM THE UNIVERSITY ON JULY 18, 2011 FOR DEGREE CERTIFICATE. BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY MBA DEGREE SO FOR . I AM IN URGENT NEED OF THE DEGREE. SO PLEASE SEND MY MBA DEGREE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. ADDRESS- NEETU SINGLA W/O SANJEEV KUMAR HOUSE NO 261/10, PEER BANA BANOI ROAD, SUNAM, DIST SANGRUR 148028 PUNJAB MOB NO. 9815514770

Periyar University / CHEATING BY UNIVERSITY AND STUDY CENTRES

Ut
Mar 08, 2012

LAST YEAR IN MAY/JUNE 2011 I HAVE ANSWRED MY BSC CHEMISTRY THROUGH PERIYAR DISTANCE LEARNING, SALEM. MY REG ID IS B10UCH16750012. MY STUDY CENTRE IS IN GOA, THEY ARE RUNNING THEIR BYSINESS INTHE NAME OF BALAJI EDUCATION, PANAJI. THEY HAVE CHARGED ME RS25, 000/- FOR THAT PARTICULAR COURSE.I HAVE ANSWERED 1, 2, 3RD YEAR AT ONCE BY TAKING 20 SUBJECTS, OUT OF WHICH THEY SENT ME ONLY 12 SUBJECT PASSSING MARKSHEET IN JANUARY 2012, BUT THE REMAINING PRACTICAL PAPER MARKSHEET STILL DOES NOT AVAILABLE.WHEN I ASKED MY STUDY CENTRE THEY SAYS WE CANT DO ANY THING OR GIVING SOME NONSENSE REPLY. I PERSONALLY...

Periyar University / Degree Certificate not received

Ba

I have passed my M.Phil. examination in 2007, but till now i have not received my degree certificate. I got the marksheet after innumerable no. of phone calls. then as per university instructions sent the 550/- demand draft( copy also with me) in April 2009, along with all the relevant documents, but till now they have not sent the certificate. I have made calls from V.C. to Examination Controller but always received a dilly-dallying reply. Please advise how to get my certificate

Periyar University / M.Phil Exam Revaluation

Ra

I Have Written M.Phil Examination very well. ButResult is against for me. So I request you, please allow Revaluation for M.phil Exam. Thanking you