Sort by: Date | Popularity

National Home Gardening Club Complaints & Reviews

National Home Gardening Club / magazine and test products

Co
Jun 27, 2019

I paid for a "Lifetime" membership several years ago. I have not received a membership, products to test or any communication for some time. I was just checking on-line and can't find a phone number or other way to communicate with them. All I can find is complaints from other members who have not heard anything. There should have been some kind of communication from the company. Now, we should receive a refund of some of our money. Thanks for your help.

National Home Gardening Club / lifetime membership

Do
Feb 21, 2019

I too, like I see many in the same boat; have a lifetime membership I paid for and can not get in touch with anyone. How can a company offer lifetime memberships and then shut down. Shouldn't there be some kind of restitution? I moved and also remarried and I forgot to change my address but my mail has always be forwarded. My membership # [protected] Donna Bryson Gurtner

National Home Gardening Club - Minnesota, Minnetonka / lifetime membership

Do
Jan 22, 2019

I joined as a life time membership years ago. Always wondered what happened to receiving products to test n the magazines. Went to sign into my account and it's invalid, doesn't exist! Went to call the 1-800 number and rec'd a message that the destination number was not found. What happened to my life time membership?????? I've never received any type of information from them stating anything about my life time membership. This is fraudulent at the least. Took my payments and ran away.

National Home Gardening Club - Michigan, Richmond / lifetime membership not honored and owned now by scout

Al
Dec 31, 2016

For subscription changes or cancellation requests please call member services at [protected] monday through friday 9 a.M. - 5:30 p.M. Eastern time. To add additional comments, reply to this email. The above is from scout. *please reply to my 2, yes two, lifetime memberships that have no longer been honored. National home gardening club and north american hunt club. Both now are part of this scout.com and have no means of magazine subscriptions or honor system.

National Home Gardening Club / the offer of the coupon card is very misleading

Ni
Jun 29, 2012

In June of 2011, I received an offer to join the National Home Gardening for the two year rate of $24.00. I was told that I would receive, for this money, “Gardening How-To” magazine, some packets of seeds, 4 free gifts and some other items. The 4 free gifts are as follows: 1) Fiskars bypass pruner, 2) Kneelinjg cushion, 3) $20.00 in Gas rebates and 4) $100 Grocery Coupon Card. On July 1, I sent my check for $24.00. I am not much of a gardener but I figured how could I go wrong with these free gifts. After repeated inquiries, I finally received the pruner and kneeling cushion in...