Sort by: Date | Popularity

National Discount Pool Supplies Complaints & Reviews

National Discount Pool Supplies - Wisconsin, Kenosha / Did not get the item I paid for

Bu
May 23, 2013

My order invoice clearly described that I ordered a Pleatco Pwwct 200 pool filter off of their website. 8 days later I received a "Baleen" brand pool filter that was a replacement for the item I had originally ordered since the pleatco was not in stock. I did not receive the product I ordered I was not offered a refund instead I was shipped a unknown brand name. I strongly caution anyone from doing business with a retailer like this if you will notice their web site does not easily offer any reviews or rating from previous customers and no contact information is easily given either other than a single 800 number, I will not do business with again.

National Discount Pool Supplies / Not recommended

Cm
Dec 19, 2011

Beware, buyers. I ordered 2 spa pillows, tried them in my brand new spa and each time I lifted my head the pillow fell out of the spa. I used them one time and said this is not the product for me. They were in new condition I paid for return shipping to National Discount Pool Supplies and they received them back but I never received a refund and according to their return policy even if they were used they may charge a restocking fee from 15 to 25%. Well after 2 months I received no refund, no emails and no phone calls so I called them. When I called the receptionist said that the owner Dave wa...